Tuesday 23 October 2012

9na



Sorry I just couldn't resist it[@ post-title].....I'll post something on Naina tomorrow. 

Even my last post-title was misleading. I can't for the life of me now think why I wrote “Dog ate my blog-post” in my subject-line yesterday.

For one thing, we don’t have a dog.

The kids have been asking for one for sometime now.
But the apartment we stay in don’t allow pets.

Thank goodness for that.

Don’t mistake me, I love dogs but I can’t imagine keeping a dog in an apartment. I’ve explained to the kids that animals need open spaces to run around or they’ll be sad and fall sick. We've agreed that they can have one when we go back to India.

Which brings me back to what I wanted to say….I’ve been sick for 2 days now. Had severe body-pain and flu. At the med-centre they told me I had 102 deg temperature. Was diagnosed with the ‘Infection of the Month’ and sent back home with heavy-duty antibiotics.

Feeling better today…a bit weak but so much better than yesterday.

Yesterday this time I was sick as a dog.