Monday 22 October 2007

rain, rain...................come this way

August 22

Its pouring everywhere else in the world except here. Its still the middle of summer here with no sight of any relief for the next 2 months.....it's a bloody desert after all.

I never particularly was a 'water' person...........you knw, the kind who loved getting drenched in the rain or loved holding the umbrella & wading thru the slush. Lots of people planned holidays to beaches but my holidays always centred on hill stations. Drinking 4-5 glasses of water & for the usual daily stuff was probably the only reason I used water.

Ok...............I've changed my mind.................. I want RAIN, sheets of water lashing the outside of my house, thunder and lightening frightening the wits out of everybody, sharp winds bending the trees down, blowing away umbrellas of the people walking down the street.
Well ok, I havent changed that much also, coz I want to be inside the house, standing near an open window, feeling the wind on my face, hearing the droplets drumming on my roof, watching nature at its rejuvenating best, sipping hot coffee.........
......Aaaaah blissssssss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment:-))!!!